1 - REMOTE CONTROL: Connect the Focus3D to the PC control unit. LAN connection.
2 - SCANNING PARAMETERS SETTING: Remotely fully control and change the scanning parameters of the Focus3D.
3 - SCANNING AGENDA: Remotely define your automatic scanning agenda and your reference frame.
4 - START: Run a fully automatic scanning activity.
5 - DATA STORE INTO PC: Scan data are automatically stored into the Remote Computer.
6 - REAL-TIME 3D MONITORING: Automatically runs on the remote PC a 3D deformations check.
7 - DATA ARCHIVING: Automatic archive the scans and the monitoring results.
8 - ALARM E-MAILS: Automatically send deformations alarms.
- Fully Focus3D remote control
- Automatic scanning agenda
- Automatic scan-based deformations check, ROI (Region Of Interest) setting and real-time visualization
- Deformations thresholds and alarm e-mails
- Drive Focus3D and ScanArmor® with a single interface and LAN connection
- 3D data storage in the remote computer
- Tools to automatically run the synchronized scanning procedures of the Focus3D and ScanArmor®
- User friendly interface
- Four levels of user access
- All 3D scan data compatible with JRC 3D Reconstructor® post processing software
- LASER COMPATIBILITY: The whole FARO Focus3D family (120; 130; 330)
- EXPORT: Report (Pdf) | Inspection Data | Email Alert
System requirements (recommanded)
- OS: Windows XP SP2 | Windows Vista | Windows 7 | Windows 8
- Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce FX or successive
- Minimum 4GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce 500 with at least 512MB