- Real-time 3D Monitoring: Automatic monitoring and data archiving.
- Web application Software: Local & Web based OPMMS® control. Remote on line support available.
- Accessories & Options: Useful accessories, software options and integrated surveying tools available.
- Hardware/Software Full Supported: We care of hardware, accessories and software issues.
- Improve Mining Safety: Protect employees, tools and equipments.
- One ILRIS Multiple Locations: Fast re-align OPMMS® to the previous scan history.
- Production Monitoring: Calculate volumes and compare to previous surveys.
- Automatic Landslide Alert: Worn workers and the mine manager if the movements overpass a defined threshold.
- High-Resolution Images: Color your point clouds with high-resolution images.
- Session Management
- Optech ILRIS Control
- External Camera Handling (Canon EOS series models: Available models are Canon EOS 60D, 450D, 500D. Other models should be compatible but not been tested. Customized integration is possible.)
- Scan Pose Registration (Automatic Fine Registration to improve scan alignment)
- Scan Pose Link (Pose Recovery Using registration tools available in JRC 3D Reconstructor® and ILRIS Scan® packages.)
- Single Reference Base Scan with Mask Filtering Option | Additional Reference Points
- Data Processing and Analysis Engine
- Configurable Thresholds and Alarms
- Customizable Scheduler Function
- Automatic and Manual On-the-Fly Outputs (Statistics, Inspection Map, Classification Chart, Displacement and Displacement Rate Graphs over time interval)
- Platform Rollover Control Functions
- Color High-Resolution Images
- Results Export Functions
- SMS Allert: SMS notification is subject to the availability of a text messaging local service provider. Subscription and traffic costs not included
- Local sound Allert
- E-mail Allert
- Rugged structure
- Operating System: English Windows 7 Professional 64bit
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: High capacity / high performance (SSD disks suggested)
- Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 500 Series with 2 GB RAM Multi-core CPU (minimum 8 core)
- Minimum 4 USB ports or a multi-port USB Hub
- Corporate Antivirus/antispyware software
- Remote internet access enabled on the workstation using the VNC service, for high performance remote support